Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I'll be leaving on the 15th

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God willing...as if I didn't have enough crap to haul..I just HAAADDDD to go shopping at Stein Mart they had a sale..a really good sale...and dsw..they had a real good sale too...so much for my government refund..at least I'm supporting the economy LOL

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still no yard sale in the near future, I take it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •